As a member of PLAIN, you can get the Editors Canada member rate for the second international editing conference. That means you can save up to $200 on registration for this weekend of learning, networking and fun.
The conference will be held from June 19 to 21, 2020, in Montreal, Quebec.
Take your training to the next level
The conference has three days of sessions that will help you enhance your editing skills and boost your career.
You can also take advantage of in-depth professional development opportunities with Editors Québec premium seminars.
- These four half-day workshops will be held Friday, June 19.
- They are not included in the conference registration fee, but you can sign up for them when you register for the conference.
Festivities and networking events
The conference organizers have lots of networking opportunities for you, including
- a Thursday night dinner (individuals pay for their own meals and drinks)
- the Friday night welcome reception (included in the registration price)
- the Saturday evening banquet (extra)
Montreal is the second biggest city in Canada.
- It has a long history in the country and it remains a hub of commerce, science, design, arts, food and fashion.
- It’s a UNESCO City of Design.
- The city is known for its art galleries, its restaurants and its fabulous clothing.
- It also has over 100 festivals each year.
The residents of Montreal are almost all bilingual, so you don’t need to know French to get around the city.
Early bird registration fee is valid until April 6, 2020.