All members are entitled to the following benefits. ‘All members’ includes individual members of a group membership.
As a member, you:
- will be listed in the PLAIN member directory and have access to the directory
- receive PLAIN’s e-journal, and have access to earlier editions
- receive PLAIN’s newsletter
- can attend member webinars, and access recordings of earlier webinars
- can attend PLAIN conferences at a discount; you also get a discount to Clarity International conferences
- can access earlier PLAIN conference materials
- get discounts on editing tools
- can use a ‘Member of PLAIN’ logo on your email, website and publications
There are additional benefits for ‘enhanced’ level memberships.
All fees are in US dollars and per year. Membership fees are renewed automatically each year on your membership anniversary.
|Individual for citizens of zone 1 countries||50|
|Individual for citizens of zone 2 countries||40|
|Individual for citizens of zone 3 countries||25|
Includes an enhanced listing in the member directory: along with the standard listing you can add a brief description of your work and an advertising slogan.
Membership is for up to 3 years (1 year plus 2 renewals). Please apply here.
Make your organization a member of PLAIN
Includes an enhanced listing in the member directory: along with the standard listing you can add your organization’s logo, a brief description of your organization’s work, and an advertising slogan.
Share the benefits of PLAIN membership with other members of your group.
|Tier-1 group – up to 5 members||150|
|Tier-2 group – up to 10 members||250|
|Tier-3 group – up to 20 members||450|
|Tier-4 group – unlimited members||700|
- Groups must have 1 group manager, who registers the group, adds or removes members, and keep payment up to date.
- Members of a group includes the group manager. (For example, Tier-1 = group manager + 4 others)
- All members of a group must share an email domain name (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org). Email addresses with domains such as @gmail.com and @hotmail.com cannot be included.
- Only the group manager can vote at member meetings (such as the annual general meeting) or be elected to the board of directors. If a group member wants to vote or join the board, they have to first convert to individual membership.