We are thrilled to announce that PLAIN is joining together with Clarity International and the Center for Plain Language to co-host an international conference with two events under the theme Access for All: Plain Language is a Civil Right.
Access for All: Plain Language is a Civil Right |13 October 2020
- our first ever virtual conference!
- replaces the event formerly known as Clarity2020: Access for All
- includes a 10-year anniversary celebration of the US Plain Language Act
Access for All: Plain Language is a Civil Right | May 2021 (exact date to be announced)
- replaces PLAIN’s biannual conference
- builds on the October 2020 event with an extended scope and duration
- can be attended online or in person in Washington DC
We are excited to be able to offer a new kind of event (for us) that will expand our possibilities for exchanging ideas with colleagues around the globe. The three organizations are working hard to ensure a seamless transition between the October and May events, as well as a rewarding online experience for everyone.